Friday, December 23, 2011

Keeping up

I used to think that I'd always be "up to date" with the current technology and what not.

That dream, however, soon faded and before I knew it I was -way- behind. Actually, I should'nt say 'was'...I still -am-. I use my flip phone to actually make phone calls, I don't have a facebook, and my 0.003 words per minute texting speed throws my friends into fits of laughter. To be perfectly honest, it doesn't really bother me. I seem to be doing just fine while still behind on the technology curve.

But today, I took one step forward in the world of technology as my girlfriend finally convinced me to get a twitter. I still haven't grasped the whole awesomeness of it yet, but I think I've got a basic understanding of it and have even found a few fellow bloggers to follow. And from what I understand, it should be pretty easy to post a picture (of hunting or fishing) quickly if I don't have time to write a full report.

So I've added a little 'follow me' button in the upper right of the page for you fellow twitter users. Please feel free to follow me and if I haven't found you yet on there, please let me know!

P.S. I've been a bit slow with the fishing reports. Good news is that it's because I've been too busy...well...fishing! Expect some reports soon!

2 comments:

  1. No Facebook and straight to Twitter? Congratulations on winning that Go Green Camera mount. Keep up the good work

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan! Yeah I know I've probably skipped a few steps in my attempt to be social haha.

    ReplyDelete