Thursday, August 14, 2014

It lives

Well, new computer is here and it's about time I get back to blogging. I've noticed a trend over the past few years of keeping up with this website where I spend most of my summers working hard and neglecting the site. Then I spend fall, winter, and spring hunting/fishing pretty hard and getting plenty of writing material.

And working hard I have been. But that's not to say I haven't taken the big yellow yak out a few times. I've got a few good reports to draft up, and with any luck those will be rolling out in the next few days.

I'll also be doing a long write up on how to fix a kayak rudder. Mine's completely shot from years of abuse, and I honestly have no idea how to do it. But I'll figure it out, and keep track of my errors. Stay tuned! And thanks everyone for being patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment