Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Darting Deer and Calling Coyotes

"But something caught my eye. A small white dot that wasn’t there earlier was moving toward us. It continued to get closer and I soon realized what it was.


“Yote…Yote. Get ready”, I whispered to the guys that were with me. It was sprinting directly at us from about 400 yards away. I watched as it got closer. 300 yards, 250, 200, 150. And the moment it hit 100 yards, our spotlight shined it."

This is just a snippet of a short story I recently wrote for Legendary Whitetails. The whole article can be found here: http://community.deergear.com/Article/DartingDeer

If you're an avid hunter like me, be sure to head over there and check out their pages/merchandise. It's definitely worth a look!

If you've noticed that my writing has slowed a little bit, it's because I'm in the process of planning some pretty big things. The whole "figuring out my career" thing also takes a bit of my time up. But stay tuned! Big things on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment