Thursday, August 22, 2013

I'm Back!!

Well...

Job's over and I've moved back into civilization. I had an insanely fun time working as a wildlife technician and over the course of more than a year and a half of work, I never once felt like I was actually -at- work. I'll miss getting to practically do whatever I want: Hunt, fish, and shoot whenever I please. I'm also going to miss the peacefulness of the woods. No traffic, or lights, or anything really. It'll take me a while to get used to traffic and noise and what not. Just yesterday I combat rolled out of bed because I forgot how loud airline jets are when they fly right over.

I've now got solid internet. There's A LOT of writing to get caught up on, and I intend to start putting up quite a few posts in the coming weeks. Next post should actually be worthwhile, but I wanted to put it out there that I am indeed alive and still writing. Stay tuned!

1 comment: